New 2019 Bavaria R40 Fly fitted with twin Volvo Penta D6-370 diesel engines (2 x 370hp) on duo prop stern drives. This particular R40 is extremely well equipped including the Style Plus package, Joystick control, Hydraulic Hi-Lo bathing platform, full Simrad navionics package, Bow thruster, Teak decking, Foredeck bimini, aft wet bar etc etc.
Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email email@example.com for more information.
On board the BAVARIA R40 FLY you will have a complete sense of well-being ? because everything is state-of-the-art. It starts as soon as you step onto the deck, which is made of teak for an extremely luxurious look. A stainless steel railing exudes style and class, the huge windows are made of glass, not plastic, and the lounge is super-comfortable. In short, a myriad of details to make your stay unforgettable.
Items fitted to actual boat
AQUAMATIC JOYSTICK (incl. electric steering) For Docking
Style Plus Package, comprising;
* Exterior Cockpit upholstery Silvertex ?white ice & carbon?
* Interior wood colour ?Walnut?/ ?Elm? Flooring
* Interior Upholstery leather Ivory
* FUSION Marine Audio Basic Package incl. aux bluetooth dongle, 2 speakers in saloon and 2 speakers in Cockpit (or Flybridge) 1 x USB audio connection, Remote control at helm, connection to NMEA network
* Interior/ Exterior Scatter cushion set for interior and exterior (7x patterned cushions 50x35cm, 7x plain cushions 50x50cm)
Smart Power Package, comprising;
* Refrigerator, 50l in separate GRP unit under Cockpit stairs, 12 V (not in combination with Ice-Maker);
* Bennett electric Trim Tabs;
* Bow thruster (100kgf), electric incl. operating battery;
* Mooring kit (6 small fenders, 4 mooring lines and 2 hidden stainless-steel fender holders);
* Search light with remote control
Comfort Package, comprising;
* Exterior lighting package (including underwater lights, aft steps, aft docking lights and side decks);
* Luxury cold foam mattresses with memory top, two double beds;
* Camper cover;
* Light package interior;
* Venetian Blinds in cabins, Saloon and Bathrooms
Advanced Navigation Package including flybridge, comprising;
* 2x Simrad NSSevo3 9? Multifunction Display with integrated GoFree? Wi-Fi; all-weather touch screen and expanded keypad on main helmstation
* Simrad RS35 VHF with inbuilt AIS Receiver + Simrad HS35 wireless handset
* Autopilot with heading compass
* Aft docking camera
* 2x Simrad NSSevo3 9? Multifunction Display with integrated GoFree? Wi-Fi; all-weather touch screen and expanded keypad on Flybridge
Other items fitted:
* Bathing platform (Tenderlift), electro hydraulic lowering with teak (maximum Dingy allowance 250kg)
* Gangway, manual mounted and folded (stows in aft cockpit seat)
* Sun pad upholstery, with foldable backrest
* Transom cook top (BBQ electric Grill + Sink with hot & cold feed)
* Flybridge fridge (stainless steel) drawer 20l
* High quality Flybridge drop-leaf table, manually lowering legs and infill cushions for sun pad
* Delta Anchor,16kg, incl. 50m chain, galvanized
* Sliding side window, port
* Scissor berth in forward cabin
* TV preparation in saloon, incl. locking swing arm bracket (without TV, only preparation for 12V) in saloon with cabling digital + analog, incl. antenna (not in combination with 24? TV)
* TV preparation in cabins, incl. master cabin and fwd. cabin preparation (without TV, only preparation for 12V) in saloon with cabling digital + analog, incl. antenna (not in combination with TV)
* Flybridge cover
* Delivery to Swanwick
* Commissioing in the UK (including antifouling)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE OF A SIMILAR VESSEL AS THIS VESSEL IS STILL IN BUILD.