LagoonLagoon ist eine seit 1984 bestehende Bootswerft, die zur weltweit operierenden Beneteau Gruppe gehört. Die Lagoon Werft wird von bekannten Designern und Ingenieuren geführt und hat sich insbesondere auf den Bau von Katamaranen und Trimaranen spezialisiert.
ThisXC412 is a luxurious and stylish performance cruiser offering true flexibility for relaxing sailing on ocean passages or short stop-overs. Whether sailing short-handed or with a full compliment of guests she is extremely comfortable, spacious and easy to handle, whilst capable of speeds in excess of 9 knots, and almost 8 knots in only 12 knots wind speed with ease. She boasts an air-conditioned Owners Cabin forward and two aft cabins all tastefully appointed . When relaxing at anchor guests are well taken care of thanks to the fold-down electric transom and pushpit teak seating.
She has been lovingly maintained by her owners and looks amazing with her abundance of teak on deck and below , and her stylish upholstery in Nantes Ivory. With her build quality, generous flexible sail plan and huge inventory she really is the ultimate Blue Water Cruiser.
The dedicated owners are only selling this fabulous X-YACHTS XC 42 as they have now bought a new larger X- Yacht to accommodate their extended family and friends.
X-Yachts XC42 from 2012 build number 51. White hull with dark blue stripes with a high level of cruising equipment including a water maker, air conditioning and solar panels. Another top quality yacht from Niels Jeppesen of X-Yachts.
ACCOMMODATIONS3 cabin version
• Twin aft double cabins with hanging lockers, under berth stowage.
• Forward master cabin with ensuite head/shower.
• Starboard aft cabin with ensuite head and shower
• L configuration sofa seating to port with dining table.
• Two joined sofa seats to starboard adjacent to central dining table.
• Twin large flush opening deck hatches in saloon, with smaller opening hatches for additional ventilation.
• LED cabin lights.
• Teak veneers and solids joinery.
• Flat screen TV with DVD.
• Blaupunkt multi media system.
• 2X Head with shower, toilet and washbasin
GALLEYGalley to port adjacent to companionway steps
• top access refridgerator with freeze option
• Refridgerator 2 Front access 85L with ASU start up tecnology and Danfoss compressor
• Gimballed stove with oven
• Stainless still sink with second smaller drain sink
• Large work surface
• Raymarine instrumentation.
• ST70+ base pack
• 2 x ST70 displays.
• Ix speed depth trandsducer
• Wind transducer
• Ray Autopilot
• Ray VHF
• C 125 chart plotter
• AIS system
• Large chart table with stowage.
• Solar panels on deck
• LED navigation lights
• Electric windlass
• Mainsail stack bag and lazy jacks. Light Stone colour.
• Silver anodised spars
• Adjustable back stay.
• Genua furler
DECK AND COCKPITTeak in cockpit and teak on cockpit seats, teak side decks
• Stainless steel pulpit, Stainless steel Pushpit with opening and Davits
• Stern quarter seats on Pushpit.
• Twin covered wheels.
• Fixed Cockpit table with stowage
• Bose cockpit speakers
• Outboard mount bracket at transom.
• Exterior LED lamps.