Deep fin keel, Yanmar 3YM20, 21hp, wheel steering, slab reefing main with lazy jacks, 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon, Raymarine electronics including chartplotter and autopilot, she also has heating and hot water
* Yanmar 3YM20
* 20 HP
* Shaft drive
* Last serviced - March 2018
* 370 hours - April 2018
* Hour gauge is temperamental
* Fixed three blade propeller.
* 1 x 130 L rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge, located under aft starboard berth.
* Engine control panel built into the cockpit to starboard.
* Engine access under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
* 2 side access hatches for maintenance (1 in aft cabin + 1 in head compartment).
* 2 x 85 Amp service batteries - 2016
* 1 x 785 Amp engine battery
* Alternator coupled to the engine.
* Battery charger
* Shorepower plus lead
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Slab reefing mainsail with lazy jacks
* Furling headsail - Profurl
* Standing rigging - original
* Lines led aft
* Solid rod kicker
* Traveller on coach roof
* 2 x Harken 32 twin speed ST coachroof winches
* 2 x Harken 32 twin speed ST genoa winches
Sails - Original
* Main - Jeckells
* Genoa - Jeckells
* Cruising chute
Interior and Domestic
* 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon
* 1 x heads and shower with electric shower pump
* Hot and cold pressurised water
* Eberspacher heating throughout
* Galley with stainless steel rectangular double sink.
* 1 stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
* 1 top opening 100 L fridge / coolbox.
* White laminated worktop.
* 1 single door locker under sinks with wastebin.
* Saloon Table
* Chart table
* V berth in forepeak with infil
* Large double berth in aft cabin
* 2 opening hatches in saloon
* 1 opening hatch in forpeak
* Holding tank with deck suction
* Wheel steering
* GRP deck
* Teak cockpit sesting
* Electric anchor windlass
* Anchor with chain and warp
* Genoa sheet tracks
* Boarding ladder
* Cockpit table
* Warps and fenders
* Liferaft - by separate negotiation (requires service)
* Bilge pump
* Jack stay
* Radar reflector
* Antifouled - March 2018
* Seacocks replaced April 2018
* Bill of Sale
* Evidence of VAT
* RCD cetificate
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com