2019 Bavaria S45 HT fitted with twin Volvo Penta D6-400 (2x400hp) on sterndrives with joystick control. She has a great specification including Style Package, Hydraulic Hi-Lo platform, Electric GRP sunroof, Saloon bed conversion giving 6 berths in total, Advanced navigation package etc etc. She is ready to be viewed 7 days a week.
Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email email@example.com for more information or to arrange a viewing
Items fitted to actual boat
Style Package - 20% discount to standard, comprising;
* Bennett electric trim tabs, bow thruster (100kgf), electric incl. battery.
* Refrigerator in cockpit 12v 80 litre.
* Exterior lighting package incl. underwater -step engine room and side deck
* Luxury cold foam mattresses with memory top.
* Sunpad on foredeck with backrest
* Teak on cockpit floor.
* High quality work top.
* Interior lighting packageBlinds saloon, aft and forward cabin.
* Delta anchor 20kg incl. 50m galvanised chain
* FUSION Marine Audio package.Radio, MP3 Dock, Bluetooth, 2 speakers in saloon and 2 speakers in cockpit, Remote control in cockpit, connection to NMEA network, 1 x USB audio connection
Style Plus Package upgrade - Roof gelcoat silk grey
Smart Power Package, comprising:
* Electric Bennett Trim tabs;
* Bow thruster (100 kgf) electric incl. Battery
"Advanced" Navigation Package, comprising;
* Simrad NSSevo3 9" Multifunction Display with integrated GoFree? Wi-Fi; all-weather touch screen and expanded keypad Transducer for Speed, Depth and Temperature
* Simrad RS35 VHF with in built AIS Receiver + Simrad HS35 wireless handset
* Autopilot with heading compass
* Aft docking camera
Aquamatic Joystick control
Cockpit upholstery "Suntex"
"Walnut" interior/Elm flooring
Bathing platform hydraulically lowerable with teak (maximum Dingy allowance 300 kg)
GRP sunroof, electric
Gangway, manually mounted and foldable
Table in saloon, manually lowerable incl. upholstery
Carpet in cabin and saloon downstairs, fixable
Scatter cushion set for interior and exterior (7 x patterned 50x35cm, 7 x plain 50x35cm)
Delivery to Swanwick
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.