JUST ARRIVED IN SWANWICK MARINA. Axopar 28 Cabin (2018): Immaculate example of this versatile cruiser, offering a fully enclosed wheelhouse with a large sliding roof, plus sleeping accommodation for 4 people in aft cabin and convertible saloon. The aft cockpit benefits from a custom bimini with rear sun screen, whilst the frwd seating area also has a mesh overhead sun screen. Powered by a 300hp Mercury Verado outboard (Cool Fusion White) with just 162 running hours, she has just arrived in Swanwick Marina and early viewing is highly recommended.Standard Equipment
HULL AND DECK:
* 130mm added length and 50mm added width, raised hull sides by 80mm, softened spray rails and rounded keel shape.
* New stringer system based on 37 range.
* Improved shape and water deflection on bow thruster flanges.
* Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material
* New anti-skid pattern on deck and deck hatches
* Enlarged service hatch on fore deck
* Revised large bumper list with improved cushioning in grey colour
* Wraparound windscreen and side windows in toughened 6mm glass and tinted light green with optional illuminated 28 designation,
* Pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished stainless steel
* 6* Stainless steel cleats aft, mid and bow
* Fender storage on aft Deck SB and Port sides
* Widened bathing platform with integrated Esthec Platinum decking with telescopic bathing ladder
* Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers
* Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines
* Axopar 3D lettering on hull sides and model designation on side glasses.
* Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panel
* Helm panel with passenger side grab rail
* Illuminated push buttons and Axopar logo on glass panel
* High gloss helm exclusively in conjunction with factory-installed GPS and Mercury Pre-rig
* Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo
* 2 x cup holders
* 12V power outlet
* Fabric document pocket on console wall
* Walnut foot rest.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING:
* Walk-around deck with sociable reshaped L-sofa on foredeck and open aft deck area with enlarged storage under deck with integrated locker for bow thruster battery
* Lowered floor level in cockpit for driving while standing
* Driver and copilot seats with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests
* Storage locker under copilot seat
* ?Silvertex? Taupe, Graphite, Sterling and Cobre material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa.
* Main control panel with twin battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet located in cockpit
* Main fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet located in Deck stowage/toilet area
* Led roof spot lights 4pcs
* 2 LED spot lights in Deck stowage/toilet
* Light mast with anchor light and integrated loops for courtesy flags
* Integrated LED navigation lights
* Windscreen linked dual wiper arms
* Electric bilge pumps x 2
* Signal horn
* Carbon monoxide detector in cabin
* Fire alarm in cabin
* Fuel sensor Vema
FRONT DECK STOWAGE AREA / TOILET:
* Enlarged storage area in centre console/optional toilet with raised interior finish with headliner and toilet door in double mould integrated window
* Varnished oak back panel with integrated mirror.
Optional Extras Fitted:
Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount
Intelliducer, Depth and Temp, Thru-hull
Communication Garmin VHF 110i
Raymarine Evolution Autopilot
Garmin AIS300 receiver
Garmin Europe Atlantic Coast Cartography
COVERS AND UPHOLSTERY:
* Premium Package, Silvertex Taupe (beige) upholstery
* Protective window covers, Sunbrella Plus Charcoal
* Interior upholstery, Silvertex Taupe
* Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex Taupe
* Harbour cover for aft deck, Sunbrella Plus Charcoal
* Harbour cover for forward seating, Sunbrella Plus Charcoal
* Harbour cover for canvas roof, Sunbrella Plus Charcoal
* Custom aft deck canopy/Folding Bimini - Sunbrella Plus charcoal
Targa arch with roof rails
Water ski pole
Shower on aft deck
Anchor roller, anchor cleat and rope stop
Outboard storage bracket
Day Cruiser Aft Cabin
Toilet Package, electric FW flush,40l separate tank, macerator sea + deck connection
Freshwater system + 45l tank
Teak Table in cabin
Extended wood floor in cabin, Walnut
Standalone 12v/240v fridge/cool box
Portable gas cooker and storage case
EU sockets changed to UK Sockets
Additional storage hooks installed in saloon and aft cabin
Pre rig, Single Engine, Mercury Verado L6 including VesselView 502
Fitted with a 300HP Mercury Verado Engine in ?Cool Fusion White?
Bowthruster, Side-Power SE40
Heater Webasto AT3900
Trim tabs with joystick
Antifouling, Grey - April 2018
New anodes - April 2018
Full-service history - 162 hours
Shore power 230V with 20Ah charger
Additional 240v sockets in saloon
Fusion RA205 Fusion Radio, Bluetooth Module, MS-EL602 6? Speakers x 4
?Our Axopar 28 has been a great boat. She was bought as a fast day boat with the ability to stay overnight for 2 to 3 nights at a time. We used her after launch in the Solent down to Poole and Weymouth and then two season on the West Coast of Scotland. We have covered almost 3,000nm cruising effortlessly in a variety of sea conditions. Performance and handling are outstanding as well as addictive and it?s a boat that brings a smile to your face. Build quality is good and the extras we had fitted eg autohelm and aft canopy make such a difference on a day to day basis. The walk around decks make life easy and a joy for any single handed skippers. A great boat for all seasons?
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Steve Gunn on (07860) 702376 or email email@example.com for further details or to arrange to view.