Spacious interior. 2018 : Webasto, windlass, cooker. 2017 : boiler, 2x mattress in fore cabin, salon upholstery, toilet. 2016 : 2x water tankGENERALHull shape: white hull with blue stripingRudder: Rudder with skegSteering system: Whitlock pedestal with a stainless steel steering wheel (80 cm), covered with leather and equipped with a steering wheel coverWindows: Lewmar deck hatches (with rollo's and craquelee), Lewmar portholes (with craquelee) and 1x Gebo porthole in the cockpit/aft cabinOther: • White polyester hull with blue striping.
• The blue and gold striping on the superstructure needs to be replaced.
• Teak on the cockpit seats (needs maintenance) and anti-slip on the cockpit floor.
• 6x Aluminium clamp (so also amidships).
• Teak handle on both sides of the superstructure.
• April 2018 : Has been ashore for a new layer of antifouling and an anode.
• This GibSea 35 Master has been owned by the present (second) owner since 2004).
ACCOMMODATIONMaterial, colours: teak woodwork and teak floor panelsCurtains: blueCabins: fore cabin and aft cabinHeadroom: (forward cabin + bathroom : 1.80 m | saloon + galley + chart table + aft cabin : 1.85 m)Television: Dual Flatscreen TV with a built-in DVD playerCooker & fuel: 2018 : EnoOther: • 2017 : New mattresses in the front cabin.
• 2017 : New cushions and blue water-repellent upholstery in the salon.
• 2016 : Plieger mixer tap in the galley.
• Almost all interior lighting are equipped with LED lights, only the 3 reading lights (in both cabins) not.
• LED lighting strip above the chart table and above the galley.
• Plastimo Clock and Barometer on the main shot in the salon.
• The outdoor shower (cold water) is at the bathing platform.
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPower: / 21.63 kWPropulsion: 2 bladedControl panel: 2016 : Mastervolt DC Battery MonitorWater system: (electric water pressure system with a waterpump (2016)Hot water: 2017 : Rheinstrom boiler (heated via motor or shore power)Water tank & material: (2x approx. 100 litres tank - both renewed in 2016)Shorepower: fixed Marinco 30A shore power connection with a 80 A circuit breakerOther: • The engine has been serviced in 2018 (including setting valves).
• Seaweedfilter at the engine.
• 12 Volt socket at the galley and at the chart table.
• USB sockets at the card table.
• 220 Volt sockets in the saloon, in the forward cabin and in the aft cabin.
• Winter 2012 - 2013: The propellorshaft bearing and seal have been replaced.
• 2017 : Fueltank was dismantletand completely cleaned inside. Since then a antibacterial has been put into the tank.
RIG AND SAILSSailplan type: masthead riggedSpars, stays: Z-Spars mast, boom, double set of spreaders and a manual backstay tensionerWinches: Lewmar : 2x 44ST (sheet winches), 2x 16ST (halyard winches) and 1x 8 (reef winch on the mast)Jib: 2010 : Quantum : 103% Furling High Aspect jib with vertical battens in aft leach (serviced in winter 2016/2017)Furling foresail: 2012 : Plastimo 811Other: • 2019 : Boom goos neck renewed.
• 2013 : Mast and Rig inspection.
• 2010 : Aluminium Spinnaker pole.
• 2006 : Light blue mainsail cover (in the winter of 2018/2019 the cover has been checked and repaired, the zipper has been renewed and has also been professional cleaned).
• 2006 : Light blue High Aspect cover.
• The mainsail sheet track on the cabin roof.
• 1x Quick Release Spinlock Jammer (mainsail overflow) and 3x Spinlock halyard stopper on port side of cabin entrance.
• 1x Quick Release Spinlock Jammer and 3x Spinlock halyard Jammer on starboard side of cabin entrance.
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICSRudder position indicator: via autopilotEQUIPMENTAnchor windlass: 2017 : Quick Genius 12 VoltBoat cover: cover tent for over the cockpit (over the boom)Swimming ladder: stainless steelSwimming platform: with teak (requires maintenance)Sea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel sceptres with double-wire sea railingOther: • Foldable teak cockpit table.
SAFETYOther: • Emergency tiller.
• White round lifebuoy with a lifeline.
4435; Rumpftyp: witte romp met blauwe striping, Deck: met balsa sandwich en anti slip;