Beta 13.5hp, long keel fractional rigged yacht. Designed by Wyatt & Freeman, ashore for the last 7 years she is a well presented and well looked after yacht, packing in great accommodation and separate heads with holding tank
* Beta Marine
* 13.5 hp diesel engine
* Hours not recorded
* Shaft drive.
* Three bladed propeller
* Last service spring 2020
* 2 x batteries - 2020
* 240 volt shore power
* Shorepower lead
* Battery charger Sterling
* Radar - Furuno
* CEAC/ME radar target enhancer
* Tiller pilot - Raymarine
* Charter plotter - Garmin
* Speed and depth - Raymarine ST 40 Bidata
* VHF/DSC - Icom M421
* Wind - Tacktick (display only mast head unit missing)
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Gaff rigged
* Standing rigging - original
* Slab reefing main
* 2 x Furling headsails
* Timber spas.
* Barton Drum Furlers
Sails - all tan all original
Interior & Domestic
* 4 berths in forward double and two side berths in saloon.
* Separate heads compartment with new Jabsco sea toilet
* Pressurised cold water system
* New upholstery 2020
* Holding tank
* Galley with Wallas cooker
* Stainless steel sink and tap.
* Cabin lighting.
* Shelving. Hanging cupboards.
* Curtains and upholstery.
* GRP deck with teak laid cockpit and side decks
* CQR anchor.
* Cockpit table
* 2 x Barton winches.
* Cockpit lockers.
* Cockpit cushions
* Boarding ladder
* Warps and fenders
* Electric and manual bilge pump
* Stored ashore for 7 years until 2019
* Heavy duty boat stands
To be confirmed
* Bills of sale showing all previous owners
* Builders Certificate
* RCD certificate
* Purchase invoice to show VAT status
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.