Beautiful lined deck house sailing yacht from first owner. Carefull maintained, with e.g. new headsails from 2020.This beautifully lined sailing yacht is from the first owner and has always been kept in mint condition and is ready to go. Despite looking for a new owner, the yacht is still carefully maintained, with anual service and renewals. Soon the yacht will be equipped with two new headsails and is the standing rigging being produced, to be replaced. Very suitable yacht, for sailing around the world in comfort and therefore well equipped. No costs were spared on maintenance.
For more info: http://www.jachtmakelaardijkappers.nl/de/jachtaanbod/128127/jachtmakelaardij-kappers/kanter-58-cutter/ GENERALHull shape: 8 mmRudder: Semi balancedSteering system: + Cetrek joystick steering in pilothouseOther: Hull and superstructure are made of seawater-resistant aluminum (5083). Hull: 8mm, superstructure: 5mm. Recovery steps inset into the hull amidships. For extra safety, the hull is equipped with 4 watertight compartments. The hull and decks are insulated with 25 mm foam.
The owners keep her in excellent condition. Conducted works 2017/2018:
• Upper part of hull and superstructure painted.
• Decks: New 12mm teak main deck; Coachroof teak deck checked and replaced where necessary, caulked & sanded; Lewmar deck hatches removed and reglazed.
• Domestic: New Saloon & aft cabin upholstery;
• New Force 10 stove;
• Refrigeration systems gas charge checked
• Vacuum toilets seals & vacuum pump replaced
• Instruments: paper ICS Navtex replaced with digital EasyNavtex ;
• TheWirie wifi & 3/4g router upgraded
• 24v Electrical systems upgraded: Mastervold 100amp house battery charger replaced by Mastervolt 100 amp Chargemaster charging house & engine start batteries; Balmar CAT engine/house regulator replaced with a more efficient Balmar Smart regulator; Balmar 50 amp house alternator replaced with Balmar 100 amp alternator;
• Sailing gear: winches serviced; jib furler serviced;
• Machinery: CAT serviced - sea water pump replaced -hydraulic suppressor recharged;
• Westerbeke generator serviced - seawater pump replaced;
• Lewmar thruster serviced.
• Maxprop & Spurs cutter serviced.
• Proheat central heating boiler serviced.
• Yamaha outboard serviced.
• Varnishwork repainted
• Hull antifouled Trilux 33; Anodes replaced
• Safety: flares replaced.
• Seales replaced on all hull ports, coach ports and windows.
ACCOMMODATIONTelevision: Samsung 24 inchCooker & fuel: Force 10Other: In the stern is the owner's cabin with a centerline double bed and adjacent head. The guest cabin with a centerline double bed in the bow of the ship. In the forepart is also the third cabin with a bunk bed. The 9 Gebo hull windows provide a lot of light and ventilation. Also provided with mosquito nets. In the pilothouse, the 12 mm tinted and toughened glass ensure a beautiful panoramic view. 4 Windows can be opened. In addition to the 1,300 l water tank, the ship is also equipped with a separate drinking water tank (stainless steel) of 258 l with extra filters. Also included: Bosch wash / dry combination. BBQ Magma stainless steel on aft rail.
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPropulsion: MaxpropSolar panel: 12x Solbian Flex 750W @ 24vWater system: Flojet 4.5 gpmHot water: Raritan 76 ltrWater tank & material: 2x tanks aluminium; 1300 l. 1x tank stainless steel; 258 l.Water maker: Sea Recovery SRC 600 (membranes require replacement)Other: The Caterpillar 3208 was newly installed in 2000. The engine room lined with Soundown acoustic barrier. The shaft runs via Aquadrive flexible coupling and thrust bearing to the Maxprop feathering propellor.
- Mastervolt 100 amp 24v DC service
- Mastervolt 100 amp 24v DC service
- 10 amp DC start
- 2x mastervolt 24v: 12v
- 8 x 225Ah Mastervolt service AGM @ 24v
- 2 x 108Ah Mastervolt service AGM @ 12v
- 2 x 110Ah Vetus start engine
- 1 x 110Ah Vetus start generator
RIG AND SAILSSpars, stays: Rondal twin spreaderGenoa: German Dimension Polyant Pro-radial from 2020 + North Sails; 97,5 m2 (1997)Genoa reefing system: Hood 3250 Seafurl hydraulicJib: German Dimension Polyant Pro-radial van 2020 + North Sails 75 m2 (1997)Furling foresail: Hood 3250 Seafurl hydraulicOther: • New rigging in 2020.
• New Genua May 2020: Kemp Sails tri-radial Challange Warp Drive, with UV strip
• North Sails Genua (97,5 m2) from 1997 available
• New Jib May 2020: Kemp Sails tri-radial Challange Warp Drive, with UV strip
• North Sails Fock (75 m2) von 1997 available
Service and oil seal replacement of hydraulic Genoa and jib furlers, hydraulic backstay tensioner, outhaul and boomvang cilinder, in Spring 2020
2x Lewmar AST 66 hydraulic genoa winches
1x Lewmar AST 58 hydraulic mainsheet winch
2x Lewmar 46 AST manual winches on the mast
Twin running poles stowed on mast.
EQUIPMENTOther: Boom extender for dingy lift.
Muir hydraulic windlass for bow anchors and mooring lines. Bow anchor: Delta 50 kg with 110m 3/8 High Tensile chain and CQR 50 kg with 30m chain and 100 anchor line.
Lewmar Ocean hydraulic windlass for stern anchor and mooring lines.
Aft kedge anchor: Bruce 30 kg with 30m chain + 100 anchor line.
Spare anchor: 50 kg fisherman
Fresh water outlet in forepeak for anchor wash.
Bimini + Antigua awning
Stainless steel gangway
SAFETYRadar reflector: Firdell blipperFlares: RORC offshore flares packGas bottle locker with drain: 2 x 20 kg LPG aluminium tanksOther: Bilge pumping systems:
- Rule 2000 gph with float. Rule activates when water in the bilge.
- Jabsco 18.330 clutch pump connected to the Caterpillar main engine; 409 ltr/min
- Whale Titan 36 gph manual pump,
- Main bilge pumping system: A 50 mm pipes lead from each bilge.
- Xintex electric solenoid shut-off control in galley
- Alde leak tester