A Maxima 630 in the online auction. Anyone can easily bid along until November 28, 2022 on the Boat Auction website.The Maxima 630 tender is a fantastic boat. The owner is going to part with it with pain in his heart, but it is too little used. The boat was purchased in 2020 and has been sailed about 15 times. It is a fine boat for a full day of boating, and the tenders from Maxima Boats are elegant. The underwater hull has been well thought out, hence the boat is very steady and stable at both high and low speed. The high backs of the benches give extra comfort while sailing. With up to 60 hp of power, the cruising area is large enough. Swimming is also an option because of the swimming platform. In short: enjoy!
• The Maxima was last out of the water for maintenance in 2020.
• The boat is registered with the RDW under number 3YF288.
• Boat Auction is an independent specialized boat auction house. Our boats are sold under the auction conditions.
ACCOMMODATIONOther: luxury upholstery, sun bed set, bun cushion, deluxe package, sprayhood, cool box, swim ladder, extra fuel tank, table, Fusion sound system, ruddersafe, flagpole, outboard engine lock and cable lock.ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERMeasuring instruments: Trim gaugeOther: Trailer has a battery with battery charger and has a batteryEQUIPMENTOther: • Type of trailer : road trailer
• Brand : Pega
• Model : 1350 - 600 ~
• What is the registration number : 36-WBT-1
• Trailer intended for boat type : sloop-and-open-boat
• What is the state : good
• Dimensions : 550x217
• Loading capacity : 1050
• Braked : yes
• Tiltable : no
• Number of axles : 1
• Description of trailer : I bought the trailer new in 2021. On the trailer there is an electric winch with wireless remote control, a battery box with battery, gangway and a set of light metal rims.