Only launched in 2017, approx. 1,000 engine hours, 3 cabins, perfectly maintained, complete navigation equipment, spacious saloon, generator, bow/sterGENERALSteering system: 2x hydraulic (1x inside and 1x outside steering)Windows: deck hatchesOther: • 2019 : Hull sandblasted and provided with a new primer and antifouling.
• Winter 2019/2020 : Hull and superstructure waxed.
• The grey painted hull is equipped with cable rings on both sides.
• 6x stainless steel clasp (so also midship).
• Glass panoramic sunroof in the deckhouse.
• Plastic look-a-like teak on the cockpit floor and on the gangways.
ACCOMMODATIONMaterial, colours: Teak panelling and a teak laminate floor (teak was an option at an aditional price)Curtains: BlueCabins: forward cabin, port cabin and starboard cabinBerths: Double bed in the forward cabin, double bed in the port cabin and a bunk bed in the starboard cabin.Headroom: Headroom : Front cabin : approx. 2.00 m | Salon : slightly higher | Bathrooms : approx.1.95 m.Television: LED 17 Telefunken TV on an electric TV liftCooker & fuel: CeramicOther: • Double (2 persons) treestanding French bed in the owner's cabin (front cabin).
• Leather salon upholstery.
• Interior lighting in chrome and LED.
• Interior lighting with 2 dimmers.
• Tinted windows in the salon.
• DVB-T Megasat Satellite TV antenna (in a dome) on the roof.
• Blue Marlan worktop with a double stainless steel sink in the galley.
• Soap dispenser in the galley.
• 220 Volt extractor hood above the stove.
• Candy Alise Washer / Dryer Combi (220 Volt).
• Blue leather helm seat at the inside steering position.
• Atmosphere / night floor lighting in the saloon.
• Webasto Thermo 90 ST heating has been serviced in June 2019 and equipped with a new burner, flame guard and glow coil.i
• Dimensions of beds : Front cabin : approx. 2.00 x 1.60 m | Double bed Port side cabin : approx. 2.00 x 1.40 m | Bunk bed Starboard side cabin : approx. 2.00 x 0.70 m.
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPower: 104.40 kWPropulsion: 4 bladedWater system: electric water pressure systemHot water: 40 litre boiler (heated via engine or 220 Volt)Shorepower: fixed connection with a residual current deviceOther: • Winter 2019/2020 : Full engine maintenance.
• Electric motor control - Morse KE-4.
• Water-cooled exhaust system (water lock with silencer).
• Fuel system with fuel coarse filter and water separator.
• Several 220 Volt sockets.
• 12 Volt socket on the dashboard.
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICSCharts, guides: Various digital mapsEQUIPMENTAnchor windlass: Quick anchor winch with chain counter and remote controlOutdoor cushions: grey seat cushions and white/grey striped backrest in the cockpit and grey lying cushions on the foredeckSwimming ladder: stainless steelSwimming platform: with teakSea rails, pushpit, pullpit: double stainless steel railingOutboard engine: 2.3 HpDavits: stainless steelOther: • Both teak bucket tables can be lowered.
• 3x Wiper on the front windows (with parallel arm and parking position).
• Electric signal horn.