A Cabin Sailing Sloop 900 in the online auction. Anyone can easily bid along until November 28, 2022 on the Boat Auction website.This cabin sailboat was built in 1946 as a rescue boat in Germany (Bremen). The boat is well maintained and a real eye-catcher. The interior is beautifully trimmed with wood, there are photos available at the time of maintenance. The hull of the boat has had an epoxy treatment on the outside. In the construction, the then prevailing, classic design principles were applied. This cabin sailboat is very stable on the water and suitable for inland waterways.
• We advise to always service the engine.
• Included documentation: documentation Yanmar diesel engine. documentation Wallas 2400 hot air heater.
• Boat Auction is an independent specialized boat auction house. Our boats are sold under auction conditions.
ACCOMMODATIONOther: Various storage drawers + storage cabinet (1x) RM ToiletENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATEROther: 2 Batteries + battery switch Gas detector Radio RIG AND SAILSOther: Condition of sails: very good NoNAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICSOther: Autohelm 1000 Sailtron RT 180EQUIPMENTOther: • Type of trailer : road trailer
• Brand : DAF chassis
• What is the registration number : None
• Trailer for boat type : sailboat
• What is the state : good
• Dimensions : 900
• Loading capacity : 5000
• Braked : no
• Tiltable : no
• Number of axles : 2
• Wheel size : 40
• Number of rollers : None
• Trailer description : Front single tires Rear dual tires