Detailed searchIn addition here you can search for brand, length, location, motor type, material, model, construction year, price, fuel, performance and condition. The insert date of the advertisement and the offerer type is selectable too.
Mercury F80 ELPT four stroke outboard, 308 hours. Hydraulic steering. Fitted with GPS, , teak laminate decking, exterior cushions, Trim tabs, Wallas stove with blower heater lid, A very popular day boat with sliding sunroof walk through cabin with sliding doors. Supplied with trailer
* Mercury F80 ELPT Efi four stroke outboard
* 308 hours
* Bennetts hydraulic trim tabs
* Hydraulic steering
* 2019 service to be included at the asking price
* Stainless steel fuel tank
* 1 x Battery
* Garmin GPS map 400/500 series with fish finder
* Icom VHF marine transceiver with roof mounted aerial.
* Dash mounted compass (Dash was bespoke made using mahogany from the back of the wardrobe of the RMS Mauretania).
* Electric search light with tilt and turn
Interior and Domestic
* Hydraulic steering
* Seating for 4
* Walk through to bow
* Sliding sunroof
* Sink with fresh 10 litre fresh water tank
* A Wallas 800/220 safe flame with heat blower lid with associated paraffin tank.
* Teak laminate decking
* GRP deck
* Additional decking fitted to the fore and aft decks can be seen in the images
* Seating for 6
* Boarding ladder
* Cockpit stowage
* Anchor locker
* Anchor with chain and warp.
* Mooring ropes and fenders.
* Cockpit cushions
* Bilge pump
* Fire extinguishers
* SBS R2 Road trailer with hitch lock - serviced summer 2019
* Declaration of Conformity
* Purchase invoice to evidence VAT status
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com