Detailed searchIn addition here you can search for brand, length, location, motor type, material, model, construction year, price, fuel, performance and condition. The insert date of the advertisement and the offerer type is selectable too.
Rare opportunity to buy an almost unused example of this fantastic long distance cruiser, highly equipped with most of the available factory fitted options she has three double cabins and skippers cabin is fully commissioned and fitted out to coding standards to simply sail away, big saving on the cost of a new build and vat recoverable to qualifying buyers never chartered and only delivery mileage early viewing is recommended
Quiet Storm is a 3 cabin 3 heads version and is finished in Alpi teak giving a light a spacious feel throughout the boat.
The spacious galley to port side houses all the home comforts needed with corian work tops, stainless steel double sinks with covers, soft close full extendable drawers, a stainless steel large Fridge freezer, 3 burner cooker with oven, grill and a hood.
The saloon area has a large saloon table
Quiet Storm is set up for couples to manage with ease, although a large yacht she is surprisingly easy to sail with in mast furling mainsail and a furling Genoa controlled by electric Harken winches.
For most couples handling in close quarters can be the biggest concern when buying a large cruising yacht, Quiet storm benefits from Jeanneau 360 docking system, this system utilises the auto pilot, bow thrusters and the sail drive of the main engine which can rotate through 360 degrees in unison through a simple joystick so the boat can be driven side ways forward and backwards with great ease and control at your finger tips
Presented in immaculate as new condition Quiet storm is a rare opportunity to own an almost unused, fully commissioned and shaken down yacht that her owner has spent much time putting together for maximum comfort and flexibility of use, her new owners can step on board and sail away with all the safety equipment required, she can also slot straight into a charter market having been signed off for charter but has never actually been chartered as the owner has decided to change their plans. Fast and comfortable the Jeanneau 54 is straight from the pen of Philippe Briand who is world renowned as a leading navel architect, below decks the design continues to impress with light Oak wood works with open poor varnish and luxury fabrics throughout the cleaver attention to detail of super yacht and private Jet plane designer Andrew Winch blend into the perfect partnership of performance and aesthetics.
* Wind speed and direction - i70 multi at stb helm
* Hot water
* Dvd player
* Autopilot - Raymarine p70 with remote controller
* Furling genoa
* Steering wheel
* Cockpit cushions
* Spray hood
* Washing machine
* Manual bilge pump
* Radar - Raymarine Quantum Radar
* Plotter - Raymarine ES97 touch screen with MFD & Wifi
* Battery charger
* Electric head
* Air conditioning
* Furling mainsail
* Vhf - Raymarine 260 VHF handset in cockpit
* Tv set - LED 24"TV in forward & aft cabin + MP3 DVD player
* Swimming ladder
* Cockpit speakers - BOSE speaker stystem
* Electric winch
* Asymmetric spinnaker
* Cockpit shower
* Cockpit table
* Electric bilge pump
* Shore power inlet
* Cd player - DVD/CD/MP3 Fusion player
* Bimini top
* Bow thruster
* Microwave oven The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.