Beautiful and sturdy trawler yacht; cared for and very well equippedIn terms of model, this Vacance Solide 44 Director offers the best of both worlds: the interior space of a yacht with an aft deck, but also a comfortable open cockpit. The large upper deck with steering position remains at your disposal. Nevertheless, the vertical clearance of 3.30 m is very low! Inside, the yacht offers a beautiful teak interior, with a beautiful saloon area aft and a cozy wheelhouse. In the bow you will find the spacious owner's cabin, with en-suite wet room. A second cabin with a large double bed under the wheelhouse allows for guest accommodation. The yacht is also equipped with thermopane glazing, insulation and central heating, making it very suitable for longer stays on board, or even habitation!
GENERALWindows: Thermopane, tinted glazing in aluminum window profiles. Screens and rain caps for gatesOther: • Hull in 2019 proffesionally painted, with De IJssel Coatings
• During the ownership of the current owner, the yacht has always been maintained technically/motorically by a yacht service.
• Antifouling and anodes renewed in 2021
The Vacance Solide 44 Director offers a very practical layout of both the interior, as well as the exterior. In that respect, the design offers accommodation options to suit everyone's needs! A cozy and sheltered open cockpit, accessible from the saloon, but also a spacious upper deck, with second helm and bench seating for crew members. The yacht has spacious and comfortable walking decks, with high bulwarks and guardrails. The integrated swimming platform and open cockpit, are easily and safely accessible via the spacious walkway at the stern.
ACCOMMODATIONCurtains: Sunscreen curtains of 2021Saloons: Wheelhouse, with L-kitchen and dinette. Beautiful, separate saloon area in sternCabins: Spacious owner's cabin in bow and guest cabin under wheelhouseTelevision: Samsung flat-screen TV in TV cabinet salonCooker & fuel: Induction cooktop installed in 2020Other: • Stone wool insulation with foil between rafters, up to waterline. Superstructure and ceilings also insulated.
• Induction stove installed in 2020. Gas installation and gas bun (on flybridge) still present and can be restored to service if desired.
• Heavy deck wash pump; to switch between tank water and outside water.
In terms of interior accommodation, the design is as versatile as it is outside. This Solide 44 Direktor offers a split-level layout, with lower saloon in the stern. From the salon, the open cockpit is accessed through French doors. The upper wheelhouse houses the kitchen and a compact dinette. The latter also offers comfortable seating for crew on long trips. The interior is beautifully executed in teak, with robust solid moldings and rounded corners. Heating on board is provided by a central heating system, with radiators nicely concealed in the interior.
The lower cabins are accessible from the wheelhouse. In the front is the spacious owner's cabin, which in addition to central heating is also equipped with air conditioning for warmer days. The large wet room is accessible en-suite from the owner's cabin as well as from the landing to the cabins. For the reception of possible guests, the yacht offers a second cabin, with large double bed and secretary.
Because of her layout and technical equipment, including central heating, double glazing and insulation, the yacht is eminently suitable for longer stays on board, or even habitation!
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPropulsion: Propeller shaft with homokinetic / thrust bearingDynamo: Double alternator, 1x of which is Victron for additional charging capacity.Solar panel: 3 Solar panels 175Wp JB, with Victron SmartSolar from August 2020Hot water: Hot water via central heating and boiler on motor and 230V.Water tank & material: 700 liters, over two stainless steel water tanksShorepower: Victron 3600 watt Isolation TransformerVoltmeter: Mastervolt BTM-III Battery MonitorOther: • Electric engine control
• Dual Separ diesel filter
• Double weed filters
• Operation of hydraulic bow and stern thruster at both helm positions. Above, the yacht is equipped with a Dockmate remote control, which allows bow / stern thruster and engine controls to be operated from anywhere on deck.
RIG AND SAILSSail lowering system: Antenna mast on flybridge ironableNAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICSRudder position indicator: Silva NX2 Rudder Position IndicatorOther: • Raymarine eS Series Hybrid Touch display on fly bridge
• Interface Raymarine plotter with PC and display in wheelhouse
• Control module on cockpit dashboard for Raymarine PC interface
• PC function computer, outside display Raymarine Interface
• Additional display in wheelhouse, with backup PC Navigo navigation software (excl. personal dongle)
• Camera on stern, with LCD display in wheelhouse
• Dockmate remote control, for wireless remote control of hydraulic bow and stern thrusters.
EQUIPMENTAnchor windlass: Vetus Tigres hydraulic anchor winchBoat cover: Tarpaulins for dashboard and steering position outside and seats flybridge. Splash cover for cockpit bench and cover for cockpit tentSwimming ladder: Comfortable, integrated swim ladderSwimming platform: Spacious and comfortably passable bathing platformOther: • Stainless steel welded profile
• Sunscreens around wheelhouse, from 2021
• Large bathing platform, with comfortable stainless steel bathing ladder
• Stainless steel sea railing, with midship passages
• Antenna mast on upper deck; folding
• Various tarpaulins: Dashboard outside and entire steering position outside. Covers for seats on upper deck. Mud cover over cockpit bench and entire cockpit cover.
SAFETYRadar reflector: Tri-lens radar reflectorGas bottle locker with drain: Gas bunker and installation present. Can be connected for use if desired.Other: • Gas installation taken out of service in the interim after which the kitchen is equipped with Induction cooktop. If desired, the gas installation can be put back into use.
* Provisional specification subject to client approval.