Comfortable and very seaworthy sailing ship with 2 spacious cabins, Webasto, boiler (2010), autopilot (2012), VHF (2018), solar panel, GennakerGENERALSteering system: with extenderWindows: Deck hatches and portholesOther: • White polyester hull with blue striping.
• anti-slip on the cockpit benches and TBS anti-slip on the cockpit floor.
• The ship is easy to sail with a small crew or single handed.
• Over the cabin entrance a dockhouse (fixed sprayhood) is mounted, but this is easily removable.
• 6x Aluminium clasp (so also midship).
• The ship is sold by the first owner, the builder.
• The deck was already finished in Denmark in 1999 and was transported to Belgium together with the mold of the hull of the Granada 33.5.
• The hull was built in The owner started building the ship in Belgium in 1999 and in 2002 the ship was put into service.
• During the construction of the ship, the owner built the hull below the waterline more solidly than described in the lamination plan (which he had obtained for the construction of the ship). In addition, the owner used a different material for the sandwich. This sandwich is 3 mm thicker (13 mm instead of 10 mm) and has twice the density compared to the sandwich that the shipyard previously used.
ACCOMMODATIONMaterial, colours: Ash panelling with cork along the body and on the floorCabins: forward cabin and aft cabinCooker & fuel: ENOOther: • The seat by the chart table can be fixed in different positions, so that it can also be used properly while sailing or in a large seaway.
• Reading lamp at the chart table.
• The aft cabin is equipped with two single beds and can be closed with a curtain.
• Shower connection in the cockpit (hot and cold water)
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPower: / 20.13 kWEngine hours: according to owner's declaration (sum from logbooks)Propulsion: 2 bladed fixed propellor and a 2 sheet folding propellor (spare)Water system: electric water pressure system (with a pressure vessel)Hot water: 2010 : approx. 22 litres Johnson Pump AquaH Marine Water Heater (500W) boiler (heated by the engine or via 220 Volt shore power)Water tank & material: Copper water tank with mostly copper water pipesShorepower: with a circuit breakerOther: • 12 Volt socket at the card table.
• 2x 220 Volt socket (in aft cabin and near galley)
• After the ship went ashore in 2015, the saildrive oil has been renewed and the engine has had its last service. Of course, all systems were then winterized, which is still the case.
RIG AND SAILSSailplan type: riggedSpars, stays: mast, boom, friged boomvang, stainless steel stays, double set of spreaders, removable cutterstay (up to masthead) and a manual backstay tensionerWinches: stainless steel Andersen winches: 2x 40ST two-speed, 2x 28ST two-speed and 2x 12ST single-speed (on the mast)Genoa: 1x 150% furling genoa and 1x 100% furling genoaJib: Cutter Jib (on stay)Furling foresail: Furlex 200S furling jib systemGennaker: Winning Sails : Gennaker (without trunk)Other: • Sand coloured Furling Jib cover (in good condition)
• Blue mainsail cover.
• Lewmar deck fittings.
• Aluminum Nordic Mast spinnaker pole.
EQUIPMENTSwimming ladder: stainless steelSea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel stantions and double wire railingOther: • Wooden outboardengine support on the stern.
4433; Deck: met antislip;
KOMBÜSE: Ofen, Kühlschrank, Heizung;
NAVIGATION: Navigationslichter, Kompass;
SICHERHEIT: Lenzpumpe, Feuerlöscher;
TAKELAGE/SEGEL: type: getuigd, Rondhouten_verstaging: mast, giek, vaste neerhouder, rvs verstaging, dubbele set zalingen, wegneembare kotterstag (tot masttop) en een handmatige achterstagspanner, Lieren: rvs Andersen lieren: 2x 40ST two-speed, 2x 28ST two-speed en 2x 12ST single-speed (op de mast), Grootzeil: grootzeil, Genua: 1x 150% rolgenua en 1x 100% rolgenua, Fok: Kotterfok met leuvers, Fok_reefsysteem: Furlex 200S rolfoksysteem, Gennaker: Winning Sails : Gennaker (zonder slurf), Genua: 1x 150% rolgenua en 1x 100% rolgenua, Hauptsegel: grootzeil;