A small, heavy displacement, lifting keel family cruiser, with a Yanmar 20hp inbard she has all the usual features expected of these well know and well built boats. Offering comfortable versatile cruising
* Electric start.
* Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger.
* Shaft drive to three bladed propeller.
* Single lever control.
* Engine hours - no gauge
* 88 litre fuel capacity giving approximately 150 mile range at 5 knot cruising speed.
* Maximum speed under power 6 knots.
* The engine has been regularly serviced.
* 2 x 12 volt batteries in two banks
* Alternator charging
* 240 volt shorepower
* Battery charger
* Steering compass
* Speed and log - Raymarine ST40
* Depth - Nasa
* DSC VHF radio - Cobra
* Clock and barometer
* Masthead and deck level navigation lights
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Gaff rigged cutter.
* Varnished pine spars and bowsprit.
* Tabernacle and mast raising / lowering device
* Stainless steel standing rigging.
* Rope running rigging.
* Slab reefing mainsail.
* Twin headsil furling systems.
* Lines led aft to cockpit.
* Two Lewmar 16 self tailing sheet winches.
* Two Lewmar 16 self tailing halyard winches.
Sails - all tan ( Ages TBC)
Interior & Domestic
* Four berths in an open plan layout.
* There is full standing headroom. 5'11"
* There is a V berth forward.
* Two settee berths with a slide-out saloon table.
* Galley to starboard.
* Two burner gimballed gas cooker with grill and oven.
* Stainless steel sink with hot and cold hand pumped water system.
* 50 litre freshwater capacity.
* Separate heads compartment to port with marine toilet and washbasin.
* Holding tank.
* Wet hanging space.
* GRP deck with Treadmaster non slip
* Teak slatted cockpit seating in cockpit & on bridge deck
* Teak rubbing strakes & grab rails
* Bow sprit
* Hardwood tiller
* 2 x large cockpit lockers
* 4 x cave lockers in coamings
* Bronze shroud plates
* Bronze stemhead roller & bowsprit cap
* Anchor 6 x cleats including midships
* Bronze fairleads
* 4 x bronze sheet winches for staysail & jib
* Stainless steel stanchions with guardwires
* Self draining gas locker in aft deck
* 8 brass portholes - 2 opening
* Brass through deck ventilators
* Warps & fenders
* Galvanised tabernacle for easy mast lowering
* 2 Gas bottles in stern locker
* Bilge pump
* Horseshoe lifebuoy
* Webbing jackstays
* Gas alarm system
* Evidence of 5 years clear title
* SSR registration
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com