Traditional long keel, Yanmar 50hp, 6 berths in 1 cabin, (6`2" headroom ) saloon and quarter berth, having recently returned to the UK she is fully equipped for blue water cruising,
* Yanmar 4JH2E
* 50 Hp
* Hours: 3583 (September 2018)
* Shaft drive
* Max Prop
* Serviced annually
* Last serviced - May 2018
* 1 x domestic battery 100ah - 2018
* 1 x 80ah engine battery
* 240v electrics
* Inverter and charger
* Wind Generator: Airbreeze
* Solar Panels: 2 x Victron 100 w 12v (new 2016)
* USB charger x 3
* 12V charger
* Radar - Furuno 1715
* Autopilot - Autohelm ST 6000
* Log - Airmar transducer with Raymarine indicator head.
* Depth - Airmar transducer with Raymarine indicator head.
* Wind - Raymarine
* GPS - Garmin GPSMap 130
* AIS - NASA AIS Radar
* Radar detector - Merveille
* VHF - Icom M402
* Multi display - Autohelm Multi
* Log and Graphical display - Raymarine
* Wind Steering: Wind Pilot Pacific (serviced and stored)
* Compass - Richie
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Cutter rigged
* Slab reefing mainsail with lazy jacks
* Furling headsail
* Hank on staysail
* Spinnaker Poll Aluminum
* Whisker Pole Aluminum
* Snub-boom Aluminum
* Three sets of tracks are sensibly placed to allow for all points of sail
* Track cars are removed and serviced annually.
* Reefing is made easier with Spinlock clutch blocks.
* The aft lower shrouds and running back stays were replaced with dyneema in 2017.
* A rig check is carried out twice a year, last inspection being April 2018, there were no reported problems.
Sails - All now require replacement due to age and condition
Interior & Domestic
* 5 berths in forecabin twin, Saloon twin and single and quarter berth
* 1 x heads and shower
* Hot and cold pressurised water
* Joinery all in legendary Pacific Seacraft teak.
* Holding tank
* 2 x Water tanks
* New Lewmar Ocean 60 hatch and mosquito net
* Large double Pullman berth offset to starboard
* A new mattress and sprung wooden slats make for a very comfortable night's sleep,
* There are two large, deep lockers, water tank #1 and the holding tank under the bed.
* Ample storage space, including hanging cupboards, deep lockers and drawers,
* A comfortable seat is to port, with yet more storage space below.
* The locker doors are louvered for ventilation.
* 3 opening port lights
* Teak wood work and teak and holly sole, bilge access is made easier by inset brass lifting rings.
* The large L Shaped Settee to starboard converts to a double berth.
* To port is a straight settee that doubles as a large single berth, both settees have lee cloths.
* Saloon table is solid teak with two drop leaves
* There are three storage compartments in the center of the table.
* With both leaves up the table has space to comfortably seat up to 6 people.
* Lewmar ocean 60 hatch
* 6 opening chrome on bronze port lights provide great natural light and ventilation.
* All ports (stamped with the Pacific Seacraft Logo on the exterior and made with Pilkinton Powerpane safety glass)
* Mosquito nets and privacy blinds, the top hatch has a removable mosquito net and cover.
* A complete zip in head lining runs the entire length of the boat, allowing access to wires and backing plates.
* P/S is a long teak hand rail for safety and security at sea, another teak hand rail is placed in the saloon aft of the compression post.
* A full length teak door separates the saloon area from the forward master cabin and bathroom.
* Many of the original brass lights have been adapted to take LED bulbs.
* Access to the fuel tank is beneath the saloon table via a lockable sole, there is also a brass inspection plate.
Head and integrated shower.
* Jabsco toilet replaced the original Groco head, making any maintenance/inspection much easier. Replaced September 2018
* A fold down teak seat provides a draining seat over the toilet for use while showering.
* A large storage cupboard is behind the sink, more storage is available under the sink and behind the toilet.
* The bulkhead holds a large teak framed mirror (no foxing or damage).
* The floor has a teak grate over the shower sump (shower water is removed by electric pump).
* The stainless steel oval shaped sink has a pullout tap that doubles as the shower head.
* Hot and cold pressurised water is served by a Jabsco pump. There is also an additional sea water tap and a salt water foot pump
* Very generous chart table for times when paper chart work is inevitable.
* The seat is well placed to allow for good bracing at sea , but also comfortable for using as a work station/computer area when in harbour.
* Aft of the nav station is a dedicated chart locker.
* U-shaped for safety at sea with more than ample counter space, cutlery drawers, large pan cupboards and a large top loading cool box area with teak and brass finish.
* A new ENO oven was installed, giving a more contemporary feel to the galley.
* There is a large stainless steel deep double sink with hot/cold pressure water, along with foot pumps for both filtered fresh (filters easily accessible under the sink) and sea water.
* A Pacific Seacraft factory optional extra top cupboard gives yet more storage space to the galley, also adding an extra hand hold for safety and security at sea.
* Aft of the Galley is a dedicated area for a microwave oven complete with electrical sockets.
* There are two more electrical sockets in the galley, a substantial stainless steel crash-bar for the oven and galley safety belt.
* The galley lighting was replaced with a three stage touch control light.
Aft of the Nav station and provides a large comfortable single berth.
* GRP deck
* Edson pedestal & wheel
* Windlass Lofrans (new 2014) - new cover 2018
* Double bow-roller, housing a Delta anchor, a new anchor chain was fitted 2018 (8mm)
* Anchor #2 Fortress & Carry Bag New Anchor chain (2018)
* The pulpit is substantial stainless steel, all life lines are stainless steel and inspected regularly.
* All stanchions are substantial stainless steel with backing plates (all stanchions were removed, inspected and re-mounted 2016).
* The forward and stern navigation lights are dis-mountable for ocean sailing and stowed below decks when not in use.
* Two chrome on bronze hawser holes allow for secure mooring, along with plenty of substantial and well placed cleats.
* In 2016 a custom build aluminum hard top was commissioned and installed, there are stainless steel hand rails for added safety and security when entering/exiting the cockpit.
* Deck gear under the hard top includes: multiple clutches, cleats and a self-tailing Lewmar (30) winch and instruments.
* Stern Rode
* Winches 7 of which 5 self tailing Lewmar
Winch Handles: 3 (Lewmar)
Warps & Lines: New 2018
Fishing Rod Holder
* Traditional Dorade ventilator
Ventilation Chrome horns
Cockpit Table Forward of the binnacle with inlaid brass hinges (sufficient for four place settings).
3 x Cockpit lockers
Gas Bottle Locker 1 (double)
* 2 electric bilge pumps
* Manual bilge pump
* Emergency Tiller:
* Newly commissioned electronic gas control system
* 2 x Fire extinguishers - July 2018
* Winslow 4 man life raft (needs servicing)
* Lifesling MOB system in plastic box.
* Water Maker - Spectra
* Fuel Containers 2
* Gas Bottles 2 (Spanish and UK)
* Insulators for SSB
* In 2017 a custom build aluminum tripod housing two Victron 100w solar panels (controlled by a Victron MPPT management system below decks) was fitted
* The solar panels provide shade over the helm, with extra covers for side shade and between the solar panels and hard top.
* Bill of Sale
* Evidence of VAT status
* Evidence of RCD exemption
* SSR certificate
This 1994 Pacific Seacraft Crealock 37 is a serious ocean cruising boat under forty foot, with big ideas. She is easy to handle, and has many added safety features, whilst keeping her beautiful lines. At anchor or in harbour she is comfortable, stylish and a real head turner. 2017 saw the commission and installation of a custom designed aluminium hard spray dodger. This is a true live-aboard blue water boat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com