Very well maintained quality yacht from first owner! The Najad 391 is a beautiful example of a real Swedish quality product. The 391 is based on the very popular 390, the difference is mainly in the sail quality which was greatly improved by the completely renewed underwater hull. The Najad is a perfect boat to have nice holidays with, but also lends itself very well for far journeys. This has been proven by several Najad sailors!
This Najad 391 is always very well maintained and recently equipped with a new mainsail. The boat has always been maintained by professionals and this is definitely visible. The teak deck still looks good and the interior is always very well cared for.
GENERALSteering system: Steering position with stainless steel steering wheel, upholstered in leatherWindows: Lewmar deck hatchesOther: • White polyester hull with bordeau red striping and waterline.
• On the hull is a polyester interfering rim with a stainless steel protective strip.
• Teak on the cockpit benches, teak slats on the cockpit floor and teak on the edge of the cockpit.
ACCOMMODATIONMaterial, colours: mahogany panellingSaloons: Lounge with adjoining galley and chart table, spacious forward cabin, large aft cabin, a toilet and a separate shower room in the front.Cabins: forward cabin and aft cabinOther: • In the saloon, the port side saloon couch can be widened to create a wider bed.
• The coffee table can be folded down on two sides,
• The starboard saloon settee is equipped with a pendulum sail.
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPower: / 52.94 kWPropulsion: 3 sheets Max PropWater system: For rinsing also outdoor water in kitchen.Hot water: boiler (heated via demotor and via 220 Volt shore power)Water tank & material: + a 2nd water tank of approx. 100 litresShorepower: fixed connection with a residual current deviceOther: • The engine has very few running hours.
• Delphi fuel filter with a water separator.
RIG AND SAILSSpars, stays: Selden with RBS mast runners, boom and Rodkicker down-hanger, stainless steel stay with aluminium stay tubes, a double set of halls and a Hasselfors backstay tensioner.Winches: Andersen : 2x 58ST and 3x on the mastGenoa: Dacron cross cut roller genoa (53m2)Jib: Rolfok (approx. 38m2)Furling foresail: Selden Furlex 310SOther: • Mainsail Hood.
• Insulated backstay
• Preparation available for a removable forestay and an extra fall.
EQUIPMENTAnchor windlass: Lofrans AironSwimming ladder: stainless steelSwimming platform: with teakSea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel scepters, double wire stainless steel sea railing with 2 teak seats on the fence chairOther: • Teak outboard motor support on fence seat.
• Fixed window in front of the cockpit with had glass and stainless steel handles on the sides.
• 2x Synthetic air extractor on the superstructure with stainless steel protective brackets.