Perfectly maintained, 2 cabins, bow thruster (2014), Eberspacher, boiler, 3x furling sail, autopilot, sprayhood, winter coverGENERALRudder: spade rudderSteering system: Whitlock pedestal with a stainless steel steering wheel, upholstered in leather and equipped with a light blue steering position hatchWindows: Rudgerson deck hatches (2013 : renewed in the saloon and in the forward cabin) with rollo's and Rudgerson portholesOther: • White GRP hull with blue striping
• Teak on the cockpit seats and teak on the cockpit floor. In the middle of the cockpit floor is a teak beam mounted
• 6x Aluminium clamp (so also amidships)
• 2007 : 1x Synthetic air vent on the superstructure (equipped with a stainless steel protection bar)
• In addition to the two standard stainless steel handles, two additional stainless steel handles are mounted on both sides of the cabin entrance
• 2015 + 2017 + 2019 : Valves renewed (now all)
• 2017 : New rudder bearing
• 2019 : Perspex entrance hatch renewed
• The ship has been almost all winters on shore (except for a few winters)
• In the spring of 2019 a new layer of antifouling was applied and two new anodes were mounted
• The ship is sold by the first owners
• The ship is Lloyds Certified
ACCOMMODATIONMaterial, colours: mahogany panellingCurtains: whiteCabins: forward cabin and aft cabinOther: • 2x Seat on port side in the saloon
• Slatted bases in the forward cabin and in the aft cabin
• Clock and Barometer on the main bulkhead
• Extra reading lamps in the saloon
• 2007 : The Kerpen Blue seat cushions in the salon have been filled up a little
• 2016 : New inspection door in the front bathroom
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPower: / 37.28 kWPropulsion: 3 bladedDynamo: 2007Water system: electric Par Max 4 pump, renewed in 2011Hot water: boiler (heated via the motor or via 220 Volt shore power)Water tank & material: (2x approx. 150 litres)Shorepower: fixed connection with a circuit breakerWater tank gauge: (the water tank gauge of the front water tank is not functioning)Other: • 120S-E Saildrive.
• 2019 : New shore power cable.
• Every time they have been refueling, an anti-bacteria additive was added to the diesel.
• The engine has been maintained almost annually and the maintenance booklet is present.
• Last engine service has carried out in the spring of 2019.
• 2011 : Saildrive Seal renewed.
• 2013 : New main switch for bow thruster mounted.
• 2015 : Engine Exhaust bend has been cleaned.
• 2017 : Service given to saildrive (oil change) and bow thruster.
• 2019 : Cooling water temperature sensor renewed.
• Advice : Replace the distribution belt.
RIG AND SAILSSailplan type: 19/20 riggedSpars, stays: Selden Furlin furling mast, boom and Rodkicker, stainless steel stays, double set of spreaders (lower set of spreaders replaced in spring 2019) and a manual backstay tensionerWinches: Harken : 2x 44ST and 2x 40STGenoa: Elvstrom : 120% furling GenoaJib: 2008 : Elvstrom : 108% furling JibFurling foresail: Furlex 300SOther: • The Ruttgersson Genoa Cars are adjustable from the cockpit
• Genoa cover
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICSRudder position indicator: via the autopilotWeatherfax/Navtex: (antenna renewed in 2010)EQUIPMENTAnchor windlass: Lofrans Cayman 88 (12 Volt - 1,000 Watt)Boat cover: 2001 : Winter coverSwimming ladder: stainless steelSwimming platform: with anti-slipSea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel stentions and double-wire sea railing with amidship passagesOther: • Teak cockpit table
• 2016 : Windex