Neatly maintained, Nova interior, 2x electric winch, 2010: sprayhood, cockpit tent, Rodkicker, rigging. 2020: Kiel pre-emptively dismantled and blasteGENERALRudder: balanced rudder (in-laminated wooden rudder blade instead of original sandwich rudder blade)Steering system: Solimar steering position with a stainless steel steering wheel (upholstered in leather)Windows: Lewmar deck hatches (scratched) and portholes (scratched). The hatches and portholes are equipped with grey roller shutters.Other: • White / very light gray hull and superstructure, both with a dark blue striping.
• Teak on the cockpit benches (moderate / sufficient condition) and a teak block grid on the cockpit floor.
• 6x stainless steel frog (so also midship).
• May 2020 : Keel preventive disassembled, keel bolts checked, keel blasted, provided with two layers epoxy primer, 3 layers Gelshield and 2 layers hard International Interprotect antifouling.
• May 2020 : New layer of self-sharpening International Interprotect antifouling on the underwater hull and anode renewed.
• The ship will be sold by the third owner.
• The complete maintenance history is present.
• This Dehler 35 CWS is in excellent condition and is equipped with a number of interesting options.
• In the last 10 years a lot of things have been renewed.
• The Dehler 35 CWS, like all other models of Dehler, has very fine sailing characteristics and comfort.
• The cockpit is very practical and all lines can be operated from the cockpit, most even from behind the steering position, making this boat easy to sail with a small crew.
• The ship is certified by Germanischer Lloyd (nr. 148).
ACCOMMODATIONMaterial, colours: White with mahogany trimCabins: forward cabin and aft cabinOther: • The interior of this Dehler 35 CWS is in the Nova version, nice and light and beautifully finished with Mahogany frames, which gives a cozy, fresh and nautical atmosphere.
• The complete galley (on port side) has many cupboards and is equipped with a black (with white dots) Corian worktop and a double stainless steel sink.
• The well-known Dehler chart table (to starboard) is equipped with a fold-away chart table chair.
• LED Card reading lamp at the card table.
• The starboard side of the coffee table can be folded down.
• Barigo Clock, barometer and hygro/temperature gauge on the main bulkhead in the saloon.
• By folding up the backrests of the two saloon benches (port and starboard), two extra sleeping places are created.
• In the forward cabin is a spacious double bed (V-shape) with lots of closet space. Here you can create your own seat with a table, a lovely place for the children to draw or play games.
• In the aft cabin (port side) is a spacious double bed with plenty of cupboard space. Under the mattresses are slatted frames.
• The spacious bathroom (starboard) is also equipped with a wet room. The valves of the toilet have been renewed in 2017.
• There are a few lights with LED.
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPower: / 21 kWPropulsion: 2008 : 3-blade Gori folding screw with OverdriveWater system: Electric Surflow Water PumpWaste water tank: The waste water tank has been removed and is supplied separately.Shorepower: fixed shore power connection with an earth leakage switchOther: • Fleetguard diesel filter with water separator (and glass window).
• The engine is every autumn maintained by a Yanmar dealer.
• In 2017 the stainless steel waterlock (of the exhaust) is renewed.
• 1x 12 Volt socket.
• 1x 220 Volt socket.
RIG AND SAILSSailplan type: 7/8 witnessedSpars, stays: Dehler transverse mast, boom, Rodkicker 10L/1760 (2010), stainless steel stay (renewed in 2010) with a double set of halls and a number of backstay tensioners.Winches: Rakes : 2x 44ST (electric) and 2x 40STJib: 2005 : Hail-high-Aspect jib (approx. 24m2) with horizontal battens that can be rolled up.Furling foresail: roll jib system (drum is mounted below deck)Other: • Aluminum Dehler spinnakerboom (can also be used as gennakerboom).
• 2008 : White Dehler Maindrop mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks.
• 2010 : Dark blue Rocon.
• Lewmar deck fittings and fall stoppers.
• Rakes large lap overflow and blocks.
• Below decks the mast is provided with a white cover.
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICSRudder position indicator: via the autopilotCharts, guides: 1x Digital chart for the Raymarine A50 chartplotterOther: • Laptop-USB port : Miniplex-3USB NMEA-0183 Multiplexer.
EQUIPMENTOutdoor cushions: 2x loose dark blue cushion for on the cockpit seats and 2x dark blue Comfort SeatBoat cover: Blue Performance solar tent (for over the boom)Swimming ladder: stainless steelSwimming platform: foldableSea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel scepters and double-wire stainless steel sea railing (Upper is plasticized)Other: • Removable lacquered teak cockpit table on an aluminium and twistable leg.
• Boatswain seat.
• Various spare parts.
• Siemens bigbag 31 - 1.800 Watt 220 Volt vacuum cleaner.
SAFETYRadar reflector: Tri-lens radar reflectorLife jackets: 5x automatic lifejacket (must be inspected)Gas bottle locker with drain: stainless steel gas hoses in the gas bun and at the cookerOther: • Emergency tiller.
• Life Line tires for on deck.
• Yellow lifebuoy.
4535; Deck: met antislip op de opbouw en TBS (recent vernieuwd) anti-slip op het dek;