A real beauty being sold by the first owner ! Very complete; Carbon Park Avenue boom, 6x electric winch, Raymarine radar/plotter, 3 cabinsGENERALRudder: spade rudderSteering system: 2x pedestal with 2x steering wheelWindows: deck hatches and portholesOther: • Silver grey metallic sprayed GRP hull with white striping.
• Teak on cockpit seats with grey caulking and teak with grey caulking on cockpit floor.
• The underwater hull has been preventive treaded with an epoxy systeem and white antifouling.
• This beautifull en complete equipped sailing yacht is maintained perfectly by her first and current owner and was used only 3 weeks a year.
THE NEW PRICE IN 2011 WAS EURO 740,000 VAT INCLUDED
• This is the brand new Luca Brenta designed Grand Soleil 54', launched at the Genoa Boat Show this October and immediately voted Yacht of the Year.
• The Grand Soleil 54' incorporates all the luxuries that are common to a custom yacht, but engineered and developed as a production and therefore affordable yacht.
• In harmony with the current Grand Soleil range, the integral galvanized steel frame provides the structural heart of the yacht.
• With below deck Reckmann furling, all lines lead aft and below deck, a standard German main sheet system, also below deck, integral transom garage, this yacht is brimming with the most up-to-date features.
• All deck hatches are flush, hull windows provide increased natural light to all cabins and the new light oak interior joinery exudes contemporary style and quality.
• At Cantiere del Pardo, maximum priority is given to the question of safety and structural strength.
• The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multi-axial cloth, provides stiffness and strength unheard of in laminated hull structures.
• The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
• This has the added advantage of lowering the C of G of the boat and also improving the stiffness of the hull thus providing the owner with superior sailing characteristics.
ACCOMMODATIONMaterial, colours: Oak woodwork with light floor panels and leather upholsteryCabins: fore cabin and 2x aft cabinTelevision: 20 inch SamsungOther: • 2 Loose seating's for the saloon table.
• The saloon table is in height adjustable, which can create a 2-persons bed.
• Wempe clock, Barometer and Hydro-/Thermometer.
• Shower on bathing platform (hot and cold water).
ENGINE, ELECTRICS, WATERPower: 82 kWPropulsion: 3 bladed Flex-O-FoldDynamo: 2xWater system: (electric)Hot water: approx. 40 litre boiler (heated via engine or via 220 Volt)Water tank & material: (4x tanks)Waste water tank: 3xShorepower: fixed connection with a circuit breakerOther: • The engine is equipped with an overdrive.
• The engine and generator have been service annually.
• Several 12 and 220 Volt sockets.
RIG AND SAILSSailplan type: sloop 9/10 riggedSpars, stays: Sparcraft Performance S2100 mast , Carbon Park Avenue boom (in 2018 provided with a new folio), hydraulic Holmatro boom vang, Rod Rigging with 3 sets of spreaders and a hydraulic Holmatro back stay tensionerWinches: aluminium Harken winches: 2x 60.2 STEA (electric genoa winch) 2x 53ST (electric main sheet winch) and 2x 48.2 STE (electric halyard winch)Sails material: MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise QJib: Bank Sails Checkmate : MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q furling Jib (Taffeta on both sides) with battens (approx. 64.5m2) and an UV-protection stripFurling foresail: Reckmann 2000 furling jib system (drum is mounted below deck)Gennaker: Bank Sails : dark blue Race Gennaker (only used 3x - as new - approx. 186m2)Other: • Bank Sails : furling Gennaker.
• Gennaker gear.
• Carbon Spinnakerpole
• The condition of the mainsail and the furling Jib are good and with normale use, it can be used for approx. another 4 years.
• German Main sheet Systeem.
• Mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks and a genoa cover.
• Harken genoa rails with ball bearings tracks.
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICSRudder position indicator: via autopilotCharts, guides: digital cardOther: • Raymarine Maxi repeaters in a bracket on a mast (under the boom).
• Board PC with windows, internet, Normatronics Bord-PC weather maps and navigation system.
EQUIPMENTAnchor windlass: with a remote controlOutdoor cushions: cockpit cushionsSwimming ladder: stainless steelSwimming platform: electric folding swimming platform provided with teak and grey caulking, which also is the entrance for the dinghy garageSea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel stantions, pulpit with teak seats and double stainless steel guarding rail with amidships passagesDinghy: 2019 : dinghyOutboard engine: 2019 : 3.5 HpOther: • Folding carbon gangway.
• Fixed teak cockpit table with cover.
• Outboard engine bracket on pushpit.
• The teak deck is in a good condition and has been sanded and renovated in the winter of 2018-2019.
TAKELAGE/SEGEL: type: sloep 9/10 getuigd, Rondhouten_verstaging: Sparcraft Performance S2100 mast, Carbon Park Avenue giek (voorzien van nieuw folie in najaar 2018), hydraulische Holmatro neerhouder, Rod Rigging verstaging met 3 sets zalingen en een hydraulische Holmatro achterstagspanner, Lieren: aluminium Harken lieren: 2x 60.2 STEA (elektrische genua lier), 2x 53.2ST (elektrische grootschoot lier) en 2x 48.2 STE (elektrische val lier), Zeilen_materiaal: MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q, Grootzeil: Bank Sails : MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q doorgelat grootzeil (Taffeta op 1 kant) met een Harken Traveller System B (ca. 88.3m2), Fok: Bank Sails : MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q rolfok (Taffeta op beide kanten) met verticale latten (ca. 64.5m2) en een UV strook, Fok_reefsysteem: Reckmann 2000 rolfoksysteem (trommel is onderdeks gemonteerd), Gennaker: Bank Sails : donker blauwe Race Gennaker (slechts 3x gebruikt - als nieuw - ca. 186m2), Hauptsegel: Bank Sails : MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q doorgelat grootzeil (Taffeta op 1 kant) met een Harken Traveller System B (ca. 88.3m2);