Fleming 50 just arrived, very rare to source one of the early models, a fantastic gentleman's motor yacht that will take you anywhere in comfort.
Presented in well maintained condition and fitted with twin Caterpillar diesel engines that were fully rebuilt by Caterpillar/Finnings August 2015.
She features a Onan 12kva generator, full Eberspacer heating throughout, bow and stern thrusters making handling very easy and a vast array of navigation equipment features including AIS, radar, multiple chart plotter together with twin VHF and single SSB.
The accommodation onboard is split between 3 cabins and one pilot berth. The master suite, complete with a large double, with en-suite followed by 2 further sleeping quarters, one offering bunk beds and the other twins with the option to make one big double. A second head with shower serves both the guest cabins. She features full cream leather to the saloon seating offering an opulent feeling.
• Twin Caterpillar 3208 NA diesel engines producing 210HP each
• Twin Aquadrive couplings
• 4 bladed handed propellors
• Hynautic hydraulic engine controls
• 12Kva Onan Diesel generator (1322hrs)
• Vetus bow and stern thrusters
• Eberspacher heater 5 kW
• 10kW blower box heating
• Demisters in wheel house
• Automatic battery charger
• Automatic bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• Manual oil change pumps for engines
• Ocean Safety 6 man liferaft (Next service due 2019)
• Glendinning synchroniser
• Norcold 12/240V fridge freezer
• Recessed electric heaters to cabins
• Engine/watermaker/generator spares
• Four ring hob and grill
• Remote control searchlight
• CQR main anchor
• Danforth kedge anchors
• Plastimo RIB PRI 310 with 6HP Yamaha fourstroke outboard
• Stainless steel electric dinghy crane
Just arrived and available to view now.
Emails and calls answered 7 days a week till 10pm
Disclaimer The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.