Long Keel, Yanmar 29hp (2010), wheel steering, 5/7 berths in one cabin, saloon and quarter berth, she is equipped with a full electronics package including Radar and AIS. She was also copper coated in 2015. A classic blue water cruiser
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Standing rigging - 2008
* Furlex 300 headsail roller
* Single line reefing (Kemp System)
* Second spare forestay
* Lines led aft
* Spinnaker pole
* Jockey pole
* Sheets and guys
* Multi Purpose Genoa + sheets
* Fully battened main with 3 reefs (Westway Sail) - 2005
* Genoa - 2010
* Storm Jib - Hank on
* No.1 Jib - Hank on
* Cruising chute
Interior & Domestic
* 5 berths plus two hammock berths in saloon
* 1 x Jabsco heads and shower
* Next is the heads with a Jabsco toilet and ss washbasin
* Opposite which is a double rail full height hanging space ,behind a canvas zipped doorway
* Moving astern we have the saloon with settee berths either side of the central folding table.
* As the water and fuel tanks are in the best position under the floor,there is stowage under, behind and above the settee berths.
* The large quarterberth and 2 pilot berths bring the possible number to 7. Probably too many for more than a short time!
* Solid mahogany floor throughout
* Galley with Oven and 3 ring burner - 2015
* Double stainless steel sink
* Pressurised cold water, hot water supplied by engine only
* Sea water foot pump
* Fridge with Waeco compressor - 2010
* Clock and Barometer
* Gas check - 2018
* GRP deck - pale blue
* Teak in cockpit
* Delta main anchor - 2018 with 50m chain and 50m warp
* Electric windlass - Lofrans with remote control
* Kedge anchor and aft roller with chain and warp
* SS structure aft of cockpit holding the Aerogen turbine,solar panel and a block & tackle hoist for the outboard engine.
* Raymarine Lifetag system - 2012
* Epirb - Ocean Signal E100 - 2014
* Manual and electric bilge pumps - 2018
* 1 x horseshoe lifebuoy with light
* 1 x MOB bag
* Sprayhood - 2016
* Mainsial cover
* Sailbags for mainsail and genoa, and all other sails
* Coppercoat - 2015
* Lift out for winter 2018,wash & prep the coppercoat and fit a new anode
* Bills of Sale back to first owner
* Builders certificate
* Evidence of VAT
* SSR certificate
Yachting Monthly concluded: "..... the Rustler 36 is one of the nicest serious cruising yachts we've sailed aboard for years". Five years on, I can confirm that she not only remains worthy of that accolade, she's even better." from Yachting Monthly, July 1992
The Rustler 36 is a Classic in every sense of the word. Designed to inspire complete confidence with excellent sailing performance and quality of design and build.
She offers roominess below to carry heavy cruising loads,whilst giving her owners comfortable living conditions.
The combination of generous displacement,safe performance,and sea kindly characteristics makes her a very forgiving and confidence-inspiring yacht.
This classic status is underlined by the R 36 being one of the few classes of yachts allowed to join the recent Golden Globe race to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Sir Robin Knox-Johnson's winning the first Round-the-World race in 1968. Four R36 yachts took part and one of them, 'Matmut' won, sailed by Van Den Heede.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com